1. The rental contract
– By paying for your apartment, you automatically accept the general rental conditions.
– It is upon receipt of your payment that your booking is confirmed.
– The determined duration of the stay is defined in the confirmation email.
– The renter can under no circumstances exercises the right to remain on the premises at the end of the stay.
– The renter shall in no way use it to carry out any activity of a commercial or professional nature.
– In all cases, the person designated in the email communication will accept the general rental conditions on the part of all renters and will therefore be held responsible for any damage or loss incurred by them or by visitors to the apartment during your rental.
2. Rental payment
It is on reception of your payment that your reservation is definitively confirmed.
3. Your stay
– The rental begins from 3pm and ends before 11am on the dates defined in the email confirmation, unless hotel management approves earlier arrival or later departure. If you will be arriving before check-in or leaving after check-out, we have a safe place to store your luggage.
– The apartment cannot be occupied by more than the number of people stated on the booking agreement, unless specific agreement is made.
– Pets are not permitted.
– Apartments are non-smoking.
– Our rentals are situated in a residential space, therefore we ask our clients to respect their neighbors by not making excessive noise, especially early in the morning and late at night, both in the apartment and communal areas.
– We ask you to send your arrival details as soon as possible, so that we can organize your check-in.
5. The rental price includes
6. Maid Service
Monthly rentals include weekly maid service, in which we will change your sheets and towels. Additional clean up can be provided for a fee of $15. Change of towels is $10.
7. Obligations of the renter
– The renter agrees to take the rented premises as they find them on arrival.
– Furniture and moveable objects must only sustain depreciation from the normal use for which they are designed. Those that are, on expiration of this agreement, missing or made unusable for a reason other than normal use, must be paid for or replaced by the renter with the consent of the hotel management. If appropriate, the following will be retained:
A) the value of broken or cracked objects;
B) the cost of washing or cleaning rugs, blankets, mattresses, bedding, etc., that have been stained.
– The renter agrees to use furniture and fittings in the rented property for their intended use and in the place they are located. He formally agrees to refrain from moving them outside the rented premises.
– The renter agrees to refrain from disposing of objects likely to obstruct drainage (washbasin, bathtub, bidet, sink, toilet, etc) in default of which he will be liable to pay the costs occasioned to restore them to service.
– The renter may not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES sub-rent or transfer his rights under this agreement without the express consent of hotel management, and he must occupy the rented premises for residential purposes.
- – The renter must allow urgent works to be carried out in the rented premises necessary to maintain them.